Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Her Coming Out Party....No not that Coming Out!!

These are my sweet grandparents affectionately known as Gaga and Pa. As I have posted in the last couple of weeks my grandmother was diagnosed with Viral Meningitis/West Nile Virus. Needless to say she has been so so sick, but last night she decided that she could not take one more day at home so she resurrected to go eat at the Greatness of Bahama Breeze. She is still not out of the woods yet so please continue to pray for her, but as you can see she does not look 72, but she has felt 102 in the last 3 weeks. I was excited to see her out and my grandfather kissed her hand and cheek all night because he was so excited she was out and feeling halfway human.
I wanted to post this because my grandmother is a Godly woman personified and since we serve a God full of grace, mercy, gentleness and love I know that my grandmother is in the process of God's healing power taking place in her body!! Thanks for all your prayers!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I am so glad that your grandmother was feeling well enough to get out of the house for a little while! That is a great picture of your grandparents.

(This is Kate by the way. My Google account name shows up different than my regular blogger account).

7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Page Counters