Thursday, October 11, 2007

Because I got Tagged.....

Ok Kristi I got your tag...so here it is!!

10 years ago I: I was a freshman at ACU living in Nelson Dorm and having the time of my life!

5 years ago I: I was living in Destin, Florida (rough I know) working for a high end real estate company helping my broker sell homes $2 million and up.(so fun) and yet desperately wanting to move back to Texas and 5 years ago this month Jeff was hired by Central Fellowship Church in Decatur, Texas.

3 years ago I: was in NYC with my mom!

1 year ago I: was making crazy money in Real Estate (this year, not so much)

Yesterday I: slept til the last possible minute since we got in from NYC way late the night before, then I worked and then went to church and helped with the youth group.

Today I: am working and filling out this questionnaire, and will be going home after and doing laundry. FUN!!

5 snacks I enjoy: 1. Sun Chips 2.100 Calories Cheeto Cheese Puffs 3.M&M’s 4. Bananas 5. Cheese

5 things I would do with $1 million: pay off debt and all of Jeff’s medical bills and Student loans, open my own company.

5 places I would love to run away to: 1) Any Spa in Arizona 2) Hawaii 3) any island in the Carribbean 4) Malibu, CA 5) Mountain Lodge to read and be lazy

5 TV Shows I like: The Biggest Loser, Oprah, DWTS, Survivor, Designed to Sell

5 things I hate doing: Putting up dishes, cleaning windows, filing stuff, talking on the phone after a long day, eating in the morning

5 biggest joys of the moment: 1) Jeff’s health 2)our church growing like crazy 3) our precious dog Lula 4) my friends 5) that I am losing weight!

I tag Jeff, Lindsey and Shawn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Page Counters