Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Coming Up For Air

I know its been a while...but I guess it just takes me a while to adjust to life with a new baby. Last week I went back to work 2 days a week while Jeff keeps Hudson....which has worked out so great. God worked it out as he always does...even though I ALWAYS question how....

Anyway....I have tried to adjust to life with less sleep and interupted sleep but beyond that Hudson is a great baby and is really starting to develop a personality. He smiles now the most precious little gummy smile. Needless to say Jeff and I are so crazy about him and I have loved watching Jeff be a daddy to Hudson. He is so good and patient with him.

I am so thankful that God chose Jeff and I to be Hudsons mommy and daddy and that he gifted us with a precious baby boy.

Just wanted everyone to know that we are alive and well and spending every spare moment as a family!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone....we have SOOO much to be thankful for!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Page Counters