Thursday, February 12, 2009

Expecting Great Things

I never remember to update this blog but I figured the fact that we are expecting our first child was newsworthy enough for a new post. I am just barely 7 weeks, but oddly enough your body already knows that something is different. So far I have felt really pretty good minus some nausea and tiredness here and there.

We are really excited and just continue to lift my body and this precious babies up to the Lord for full and perfect health!!

I will try to remember to update the blog with more exciting news.


Until next time.....

2 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

NATALIE!!!!! I am jumping up and down (okay, bouncing up and down) in my chair!!!!!

I am so excited for you!!! I wish I could see your sweet face and hug you!!!

Hang on for a wild ride!!!! Update your blog more now!!!

7:36 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh Natalie! I am so excited for you! I haven't been able to get online very consistently at all much less check blogs. Tell Jeff I said congratulations! Can't wait to hear more!

9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Page Counters