Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Sing us a song your the Piano Man...




Yesterday was mine and Jeff's 8 year wedding anniversary and we usually do something pretty fun. One year we went on a cruise, another we went to a Mavs/Lakers game, but last night was the pinnacle. We went and saw Billy Joel in concert. Now let me just say that it was 2 and half hours of one hit after another! Billy is looking a little aged, but trust me he's still got it!!


I am so thankful that after 8 years of marriage that Jeff and I can still hang out, people watch, talk about our year, our future plans and ministry and be so excited that all of these plans are with each other. I am so blessed to have a husband that loves me by action and word and shows it so much better than I can, but more importantly his relationship with the Lord is priority!


As we were sitting in traffic yesterday and turned to me and said, Eventhough this has been a really hard year, it has still been a great year! I am so thankful that Jeff is does just remain positive and thankful only when circumstances are good, but also as we are walking through the fire.


I hope everyone is enjoying the madness and chaos of the holidays! May God bless you with trials that you can walk through and come out loving him MORE!!

2 Comments:

Blogger kristi@ishouldbemoppingthefloor said...

Happy Anniversary! Billy Joel, what a fun treat. Sounds like you are both doing pretty well. Merry Christmas, too!

12:42 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary! I remember your beautiful wedding. Fun times! Billy Joel sounds like fun. I miss you!

5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Page Counters