Monday, February 05, 2007

Just an Update Because I am a terrible Blogger






I guess catching up from the Holidays is harder than I thought so I can't imagine what it will be like once I have kids!! Just a recap from the Holidays. Jeff and I went to DC after Christmas to visit my mom and had a great time. We got to see Gerald Ford's body at Capitol Hill so that was pretty cool to witness history. We celebrated New Years at Mortons Steakhouse and as you can see from our pictures New Years is a very overrated holiday for non drinkers. On new Years Day Jeff and I went to New York just the two of us to hang out for a couple of days. We stayed at the W Hotel In Times Square which I highly recommend. It was awesome. We then shopped til we dropped and still got to see so much. We have been a few times so it was so fun to just do what we wanted without the pressure of seeing all that New York has to offer. It really is the center of the universe as you stand in Times Square and remain in overload with all the lights and technology. There is so much to soak in and the cultural expereince alone is worth the time to people watch. It is so great to go somewhere so different from where you live that you love and still love the simplicity of life in small town Texas!! Well in short we ate some great food,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Page Counters