Thursday, March 22, 2007

I look forward to the day....

* That my posts are not Debbie Downers about sickness, surgery etc..
* That we can get through this and see that God was in the middle of all of this
* That the doctor calls us and tells us the cancer is no where else to found
* That our bodies don't go through sickness

This last month has been kind of surreal. I have prayed more than ever, cried more than ever, worried more than ever, and yet seen the realness of our Savior through all of these emotions more than ever. It is so perfectly clear that Jesus' model of what a church should be is being put into practice by our friends and family.

We are so blessed and thankful for the outpouring of love shown to us. Our cellphone batteries have been dead by noon this week and it is because of the love of Jesus that has been shown to us and look forward to walking hand in hand with you through this.

Because of Him,
Jeff and Natalie Gary

3 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Hey i hope things get better :)

7:58 AM  
Blogger Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

Natalie,

I will continue to pray for you and Jeff. I will pray that you are able to be a help mate to Jeff and a strength to him. I know it will not be easy watching your husband go through all of this-so I will pray that God lifts you up during this time. Hang in there sweet friend. Keep us posted,
Susan (Johnson) Young

8:44 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I have been thinking about you and praying for you a lot! Love you!

11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Page Counters