Friday, March 16, 2007

NOT FOR THE WEAK STOMACHED...I REPEAT WARNING!!




I know these pictures are pretty vile but I wanted some of you guys to see just what my poor mom has been through in the past few days. We took her to the doctor today and he works ONLY on feet and said her foot is the worst he has ever seen in his practice!! That was eye opening to hear that she has been surviving and even working out on this poor hoof! She has been an incredible trooper and has not complained once...it is really amazing. Thanks for all the continued prayers as she has a long road to recovery. 6 weeks on crutches and 6 weeks of leaving these brutal looking pins in her foot.


Love,

Nat

2 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

I work in a hospital with old people who pee in bags, poop in pans on their beds, and hack spit out of holes in their throat from where they had cancers removed, and that still grosses me out!

But, still very cool at the same time.

9:36 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah, I think we may need some new pictures or some words sometime soon. Perhaps another picture of your mother smiling through all of that OBVIOUS pain! I still can't believe she walked on those feet!

We are praying for you guys about everything. Let me know if you need anything! Love you!

6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Page Counters